Young victims

  • If you feel that you are in danger call 999.  If the problem is less urgent you could talk to a trusted adult or friend.  This might be a parent or other family member, someone at school or a friend who can help support you.

    You could also talk to a PCSO, a police officer based at your school, you could visit your local police station or call the police non-emergency number on 101.

    You could visit the websites or call any of the services found on this website.

  • The services listed on this website are all anonymous services, and will only take your details if you are willing to share them.  If you do choose to share your personal details, these services will talk to you about getting support for whatever happens next.

  • Child Exploitation Online Partnership (CEOP) help children stay safe online. Has someone acted inappropriately towards you online, or to a child or young person you know? It may be sexual chat, being asked to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable or someone being insistent on meeting up.

    To report an incident to CEOP click here


    For further advice and to seek help on a range of issues, from hacking to cyberbullying, click here.